Subject: [Leica] M8 craps out
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 18:21:16 -0400

The RX-1 came out two weeks ago and the first full frame compact was very
big news. Its a milestone product which will start a new market. But its
only been 14 days. We're still in effect day one on the whole thing.
At B&H near me its:
New Item, Available for pre-order
Expected availability: December 14 2012

So day one is not for a month and a half yet.
I'm betting plenty have been pre ordered and there are a few camera concerns
not waiting to see how fast they fly off the shelves before getting on the
drawing board.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography

> From: Dante Stella <dstella1 at ameritech.net>
> Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:48:40 -0400
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Cc: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] M8 craps out
>
> Aside from the $2,800 RX-1, what are the other five compact, full-frame
> options?

Dante

On Oct 24, 2012, at 3:55 PM, Mark Rabiner