Subject: [Leica] Rd: More foliage and a senorita
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 13:37:52 -0700

Thanks, Jim!  I've resisted anything but a simple prepaid cellphone for
a long time, as the major carriers' plans are very expensive. But when
Tracfone came out with a Blackberry-like phone that does Wi-Fi, I
realized I could have most of the benefits of a smartphone without the
cost. I pay in a year what some people pay in a month.

Big thanks to Herb, Sonny, Richard and several others for their GPS
advice. I decided it was more economical to just get a dedicated GPS and
the above phone, so that's what I did.

Glad you liked the images.  It was a wonderful trip despite the scarcity
of good weather.

--Peter

Nice images, and it worked!

Jim Nichols