Subject: [Leica] Halloween with the Monochrom
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 04:15:34 +0000

They are, IMO, much better than M9 converted files. Beyond that it is what
system you use (and can afford), I took my D800E out today - it is still
hardly used. It was a real squash to fit it and Zeiss 35/2, 80mm Summilux in
and it was heavy. I have used the same bag with M9, MM and 4 lenses and they
take less space and seem lighter....

john