Subject: [Leica] Raw MM Files
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 03:06:17 -0400

Its in Adobe camera raw which opens up after you click on the image in LR.

Your looking at your pix on a contact sheet like thing on your screen and
you're in Lightroom. You click twice and what you now see is the adobe
camera raw. Same as if you click on a Bridge contact sheet. Only afterwards
I get Photoshop and you get Lightroom again.
But I don't know for sure as I don't have Lightroom. Or use it.
I had Lightroom 1.1

I have a Mac not a pc but the difference is I use Photoshop not Lightroom.
But ACR is the same. Adobe camera raw.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography