Subject: [Leica] Raw MM Files
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 19:26:10 +0000

I am sorry Mark, but you are talking total #@$%

I, and many others, seem to have got adequate DoF off the M9 ;-) As for
Tri-X, if you expose and process for the Zone system with a densitometer you
will find that the base speed is 160asa! I have used the extra speed of the
MM but it was not a decider in buying it, base asa is fine for most of my
subjects and way faster than FP4/Velvia that I used to use - and use with no
issues.....

john