Subject: [Leica] My new personal website -> Thanks
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:23:18 +0100 (CET)

De : "Lluis Ripoll " <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>

 Hi all friends who have commented and viewed my website,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and critics, I really appreciate
your opinions and I'm really happy to hear in general positive comments. It
is always difficult present our work, there are so many opinions! I've found
some opinions very interesting of some aspects to be improved and we would
try to improve some elements in the site, however I thank you very much for
your time taking a look and writing your comments.

A wonderful site Lluis, can you repost the link svp? TIA

I'm sorry for the delay to answer, I've been involved in several things

Well, ... erm, ...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Mona+Cerveca+_amp_+the+Poet-1350.jpg.html

and also several friends have visit Barcelona,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/The+Oly+Ladies+at+the+Zurich-1376.jpg.html

Amiti?s
Philippe in Northern Cataluna at dusk.

 well I hope I can follow the list.