Subject: [Leica] YOU CAN'T DO FREE PHOTOS ANYMORE!
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:27:42 -0800

Good on ya, Dr. T!

**** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] colorizing the past)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] YOU CAN'T DO FREE PHOTOS ANYMORE!)
Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] YOU CAN'T DO FREE PHOTOS ANYMORE!)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] YOU CAN'T DO FREE PHOTOS ANYMORE!)