Subject: [Leica] Marty, shutter lag in digital M
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 21:23:11 -0800

Thank you, Marty.  This is exACTly the kind of info I was looking for.  A
digital M in theory would be a dream camera, allowing one to shoot to one's
heart's in a wide range of ISOs and in black and white and color.  But all
these advantages are worthless if the camera has to think it over before
taking the picture.  Unforgivable in a Leica.  I'll hang on to my relics and
delight in the time I spend with them.  I'd post a portrait if I could
figure out how.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone