Subject: [Leica] PESO: sharpness is a bourgeois concept
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 14:41:25 -0000

Does little for me. Mark. Let's just say you have better ones imho. That
said, maybe it evokes something for you that makes it resonate more in your
heart. Mind you, some writer said he used to write for others and they
didn't like his stuff. Now he writes for himself and others seem to like it.

RoI Douglas