Subject: [Leica] IMG: Samsø on two wheels
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 22:07:09 +0100

Last weekend, I was in Denmark, cycling in the lovely (not!) November
weather with my high school buddy Lars. We went to the island of Sams?, a
Viking hangout already in the early 8th century, located almost exactly in
the centre of Denmark. Despite growing up in Aarhus, only 35 km away from
the town from where the ferry to Sams? sails, I had never visited this
beautiful island. Despite the bad weather on the first day, and a flat each
day, it was an extremely enjoyable tour. I carried my GF2 in the handlebar
bag, and here are the results:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/samsoe2012/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman