Subject: [Leica] Replacement equipment decisions after theft - insurance is doing right by me!
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 21:03:58 -0500

In a recent theft I lost my 10 month old M9 and last model Nocti F1 that I
had coded. My insurance will replace the M9 with a new M9 or its cash value.
They will replace my Nocti with a new, unused  Nocti .95 at no out of pocket
$ if I replace it through their supplier. For the same replacement cost of
the Nocti, I could come close to getting the MM and a Summilux 50 ASPH 1.4.
I already have an older 50 mm 'cron.

I need opinions - if you had the choice having an M9 and a .95 Nocti, or an
M9, MM and Summilux 50 ASPH, which would you choose? I'm not interested in
the new M for several reasons, so don't throw that variable into the mix.

Thanks in advance,

Sue

Sent from my iPad

Replies: Reply from scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan) ([Leica] Replacement equipment decisions after theft - insurance is doing right by me!)