Subject: [Leica] I'll apreciate your opinions
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 19:47:42 -0800

As much of a B&W guy that I am, surprisingly, I do prefer the color
postcard version.
As to the beach, I could lvie with either of them - they both work, in
different ways.

Jay

--
Jay,

Want to be a better photographer?
Stand in front of more interesting things...
Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>