Subject: [Leica] Camera bag.....
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 05:37:09 -0800

I've had an M-Classics bag for years.  It probably needs no introduction
here.  When -- if -- it ever wears out, I'll get another one.  It
comfortably accommodates a 5D with 24-70 and lens hood attached, or a
variety p Ms and lenses + papers or whatever + wallet, etc.  It's water
resistant, not sure about waterproof.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone