Subject: [Leica] Camera bag.....
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 12:54:18 -0500

My Lowepro Reporter 500 AW has survived a typhoon, a 6 week field
exercise, a 6 month deployment to Iraq and afterward, countless times
being thrown into cars, buses, trains, airplanes and just being USED.
It still looks almost new and still is waterproof when the shell is
deployed. It's big but the last 8 years have shown me that Lowepro bags
simply work and hold up to the worst that can be thrown at them.

Phil Forrest