Subject: [Leica] FS, Nikon Lenses
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 12:03:59 -0600

I have 2 Nikon lenses that I am looking to sell.  Both are in need of
repair.

24-70 2.8
and
70-200 2.8, series 1

The 24-70 seems to have an element out of alignment, it recently went to
Nikon for a stick aperture fix.  I suspect that the current problem it has
has to do with the previous repair, but I am just guessing.

The 70-200 does not stop down (sticky blades I would guess).

Both lenses are well used with various dings, bumps etc.  Asking $500 each
plus shipping.  If you buy them and your repair estimate comes back too
high to suit you,  send the lens back to me and I will refund your $500.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com