Subject: [Leica] IMG: Owen Valley
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 12:19:18 -0800

Adam, you are correct, someone told me that this is actually Round Valley
and the mountain behind is Mt. Tom.

This is just off the highway. I was in a hurry to hunt for Petroglyth.
Otherwise, I'd have taken a detour.

Actually, since you go to the area quite a bit - do you know how long the
leave season lasts? I saw some spectacular scenes North of Bishop on Rt 6
and would love to go back, before Tioga Pass closes and before the leaves
disappear.

Thanks!

--

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] IMG: Owen Valley)