Subject: [Leica] AND congrats to ERNIE NITKA!
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 08:13:01 -0600

A big congrats is deserved for your humble gallery reporter Ernie Nitka, who
got TWO images into the show! "Got Milk" and "Fat Man" both made it in--but
I failed to mention Ernie earlier as I only saw the "winners" names after I
picked them. As I mentioned on FB, I put quotations around the word
"winners" because, as cliche' as it might sound, ALL 50 entries were already
winners because they were selected out of over 300 entries to be in the
show. I had a very difficult time picking 10 images for special
consideration--Ernie, I came SO CLOSE with your images. You should be very
proud! Congrats to Ernie AND Doug--and if there any others who made it in
the show that I'm failing to mention--congrats to you too!

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] AND congrats to ERNIE NITKA!)