Subject: [Leica] 6 bit permanent flange adapters: has anyone tried one?
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:40:16 +0000 (GMT)
References: <529757698.4011201352526882403.JavaMail.root@dsmdc-mail-mbs12> <747344463.4011221352527056248.JavaMail.root@dsmdc-mail-mbs12> <04ff01cdbf0a$308c1f40$91a45dc0$@verizon.net> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E99C9F8614@WHIZZMAIL02.whizz.org> <051001cdbf11$6ec3fe20$4c4bfa60$@verizon.net> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E99C9F8A04@WHIZZMAIL02.whizz.org>, <669708F7-F386-453B-A4BC-3287D6A10F14@btinternet.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E99C9FD345@WHIZZMAIL02.whizz.org>

I have two asphericals. One is still new in its box. I liked the aspherical
so much, and was so sceptical (perhaps wrongly) over the accuracy of
moulding aspherical surfaces that I bought another "just in case" when it
was discontinued...
Sounds like it may have been an inadvertant good investment.
I have already retired ;-)
FD

 cams on the mount are corre