Subject: [Leica] Adobe support for R lenses
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:00:17 -0500

When I put my #1 105 2.5 Nikkor from the 80's or   #3 85 f2  # 55 3.5 Nikkor
or on my D700 the thing blinks a bit reminds me to key in in the menu the
non CPU Data.  I have to do that lots of times as plenty of my glass is from
the pre CPU era. And they each get number to make it a bit easier to key in.
My 300 f45 is lens #5. My 35 2.8 is #2.
Then I get to grab the f stop ring on my camera and set it to anything I
want. Great fun. And my camera knows it. I see it later in my metadata. And
love that.
Nothing gets between me and my metadata.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography