Subject: [Leica] Review of Fuji's new X-E1 with zoom lens.
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 21:03:33 +0530

Mark,
If only you had hands on experience on what you prattle on about, I would
take you a lot more seriously. As it is, as far as I am concerned, you are
a humorous aside on the list, considering the fact that you have not even
lifted any camera that you are so eager to expound on, nor seen any output
on which to base your flights of fancy, whether for the positive or the
negative. Who can ever take you seriously, except at their own risk? Of
course you suffer from Confirmation Bias, you talk yourself into believing
your own mythical positions! I suggest you give this book a good read and
ruminate on it for a bit for your own good:

http://www.amazon.com/Thinking-Fast-Slow-Daniel-Kahneman/dp/0374275637/ref=la_B001ILFNQG_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352734206&sr=1-1

Cheers
Jayanand