Subject: [Leica] can you answer this question?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:19:38 -0600

Steve,

I suppose it is possible.  According to the specs, the file size is 3776
pixels in the long dimension at 3:2, so 21" would equal 180 ppi at final
output, if one needed no cropping, about the minimum resolution for prints.
300 ppi at final output equals 12.5".  Another possibility is BenVista
PhotoZoom Pro software, with which I am fairly impressed.  It works pretty
well on occasion with my little Panasonic GF-1.

Ken