Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nitt Witt Ridge
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 20:14:45 -0800

We went to the coastal town of Cambria for a couple nights of rest and
relaxation, to celebration our *ahemcoughcough* anniversary. We have been
there a couple times before and what I would do is drag myself up in
O-way-too-early and do some sunrise photography while my wife slept in. It
works out great.

On the way out, we noticed a sign about a Historic Landmark Nitt Witt
Ridge. With a name like that, we have to take a look.

We didn't find a sign (but apparently one does exist), but we thought this
must be it:
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20121112-L1017378-Edit.jpg

Of course there is a Wiki about it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitt_Witt_Ridge

On hindsight, I should have taken out the Shenhao 617 with the color film.
It could be trippy.

May be next year...

--

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Nitt Witt Ridge)