Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cattle Egret
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 14:48:51 +1000

I really hesitate to make ANY suggestions to you on a wildlife photo but
here goes, Doug ;-)
I don't mind the subject being in that bottom corner at all. I think space
for the bird to fly to top left is fine. The cropped wing feathers and feet
do detract for me. The copyright info too but I know this is just a web
example of course.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman