Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: Aarhus to Alicante via Copenhagen
From: bjq1 at mac.com (bjq1 at mac.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:12:23 +0000 (GMT)

Nathan,

A wonderful set of pictures. I particularly like the portrait of Anne-Marie.
I have great sympathy for fixing flats. I have been the subject of that
picture more times than I care to count. In my youth I used to tour on
sew-ups. I may be stupid, but I finally did learn from experience.

Barney?

E-Mail: bjq1 at mac.com
Home: (301) 654-0938
Cell: (301) 775-1386