Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: Aarhus to Alicante via Copenhagen
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 21:11:49 +0100

Sorry, I did not explain it well. Most Danish campings have a small number
of cabins you can rent, and some, including the one we stayed in, also have
a main building with rooms and a shared kitchen. We had booked one of those
rooms. There were no other guests in the place, no tents either, but since
the owners live next door, it was worth it for them to have us there for the
night.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman