Subject: [Leica] Archive of the Week #22
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:57:43 -0800

Re being a better photographer by standing in front of more interesting
things:  a friend told me she thought I had taken better pictures when I was
a teenager.  I explained to her that I thought my powers had grown in the
intervening decades; it's just that when I was a teenager, I was pointing my
camera at France.  I don't think anyone can be in France for a while and
come away unchanged for life.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone