Subject: [Leica] Art
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 19:00:56 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Chris Crawford wrote:

>Documentation has been one of the main uses of art for at least 2000
>years, so I don't understand his point.

The tools used for documentation and the tools used for art in some cases
will be the same, but at least in my case often the products of using the
tools are just documentation.  Sometimes the photos are both documentation
and art, but this IMHO is just documentation:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/bpy2010/L1290081.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com