Subject: [Leica] Printer question....
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 11:28:57 +0530

Lew,
They do flush all the pipes though, when they change black inks, which they
have to, so you still lose a fair amount of ink. I have an Epson R3885
(R3880 in the USA) and have no complaints at all, either about quality or
operation. The only downside with this particular model is that it does not
have the facility to use paper in rolls, only cut sheets. It is an A2 sized
printer, and the ink cartridges are sufficiently large (80ml). Very highly
recommended.
Cheers
Jayanand