Subject: [Leica] Portfolio review offer on kickstarter...
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:06:52 -0500

Hey Everyone,

A huge thanks to all of you who have supported my America project through
kickstarter. The campaign ends tomorrow night, but is already over its goal.
I have had extra costs associated with a high speed encounter with a deer in
North Dakota, however, so I'm offering one last incentive to support the
project. I'm offering an hour or so portfolio review via Skype to the last
person to pledge $50 or more or the last person to increase their current
pledge by $50 or more. The campaign ends at Sunday night at either 10 or
11pm EST. Thanks, and I hope to see one of you on Skype soon!

cheers,

craig