Subject: [Leica] Morning After
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 13:40:57 -0800

The magic of the 50mm Summicron would be difficult to exaggerate.  I can
think of a few I've shot on my old DR with bokeh AND sharpness that really
made the photos for me.  I like the newer one I got around late '90s early
2000s too.  The bokeh is different, but it's noticeably sharper.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone