Subject: [Leica] the sad end of a Leica
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:02:30 +1000

Only for those with strong stomachs or senses of humour ;-)
This is from Solms.
Leica gear that has crashed in a Zeppelin, been retrieved from a house
after a bombing raid, recovered from 8 years in a glacier (it traveled
600metres)and various other adventures!
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hoppyman/g/L1007504.jpg.html

Cheers,
Geoff