Subject: [Leica] LR4.3 Question: Book Module
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:49:46 +0100 (CET)

This prompts me to ask the general question whether LR 4 is now
sufficiently stable--I recall some people had various issues in the
beginning, so I am still on LR 3. But now enough time has passed for any
kinks to have been ironed out, if we are already on version 4.3. I am
particularly risk averse wrt. catalog conversion, as mine has more than
30000 pictures now.

Another question is whether the improvements in LR 4 over 3 are
significant enough to make the upgrade worthwhile for someone like me who
takes a rather minimalist approach to post-processing.

Cheers,
Nathan