Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 46: up and down the coast
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 18:04:08 +0100

Nathan,

I've missed this one... I like very much the set as usual, and particularly
favorites are 46_2, and the four B&W pictures, all of them are really
decisive moments, I have the thought that maybe when you shoot thinking in
B&W your seeing is different than you shot in color, I've saw excellent
color pictures of you from decisive moments, however in B&W they have
"something more"... maybe is my B&W love...

Un abrazo
Lluis

El 19/11/2012, a las 07:09, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: