Subject: [Leica] dust bowl
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:42:51 -0800

Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 21:45:50 -0600
From: "Ken Carney" <kcarney1 at cox.net>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>

We just finished watching part one of Ken Burns' "Dust Bowl" film on PBS.
Here is one small contribution.  In the back there were still some old tools
hanging up.  Kodak CS400 and Heliar 15mm.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/OK+farmhouse.jpg.html

Hi Ken,
Very evocative! My Dad farmed in Western Canada in the 30's.
One year he ran the farm and survived on less than $300.
It was not an easy time to put it mildly.
Thanks for the photo.
Howard