Subject: [Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:04:38 -0800

Geoff Hopkinson OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES

> There now Dr T, that didn't hurt did it? No editor, deadlines or client
> pressure and no media pack. Just a little personal photography for fun and
> because you can. Keep pushing that shutter button.
>
> Of course, Bob Adler is NOT going to be happy when he sees that you found
> some benches to photograph ;-) Kind of like Leonardo turning up to your
> oil
> painting class.<<<<<<<<<

NAW! When it comes to benches???? There's only "ONE KING OF THE CASTLE!"
Well OK, "KING OF THE BENCHES!" :-)  Our OWN Bob Adler! :-) And nobodies
going to take that away from him!

Thank you. And even though it were but a few minutes of shooting time
between showers, it was most interesting to use and download to computer.

Then I made 13X19, obviously B&W prints. ;-) To see how they looked in "real
life" in hands? Marvelous, just bloody marvelous!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) That alone
was test enough to buy and all in my own KISS fashion!

"AUTO EVERYTHING!" :-)

Who needs tweekies!" ???? Twinking ??????????????? "Tweakies" ???????????
:-) Oh hell it works quite beautifully in the KISS mode! :-) "        Little
red light comes on???? go "click!" :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)