Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sisters
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:41:19 -0800

Tina Manley SHOWED:

> A more difficult one:
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/147441875
>
> Too contrasty?  Any less looks flat.<<<

Hi Tina,
I'd leave them be just as they are! WHY?  Well you just gave us the
answer...

>>> Any less looks flat.<<<

You have it right there! IT'S YOUR EYES LOOKING AT YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN,
YOUR SCANNING GEAR AND YOU SAW THE REAL LIFE MOMENT!  What more do you need?
NADA!

And out here are about 1000 different computer screens and two thousand
eyes, none calibrated to what you are looking at! ERGO!

"It looks just fine !" This is an image you could knock yer brains out and
frustrations driving you crazy  just fiddling back and forth! And quite
possibly never have it as perfect as it is!

Best advice right now?

1/ Back away from the computer!
2/ Go to the kitchen.
3/ Reach for nice size glass.
4/ Reach for bottle of SINGLE MALT!
5/ Pour a couple of drams! :-)
6/ Find a nice comfy seat, sit down.
7/ Inhale ambience of the liquid.
8/ Oh go ahead and inhale another, deeper into the lungs this time! :-)
9/ Hold glass carefully to lips.
10? HOLY COW DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING TO DO?  NOW DRINK IT !!!  :-)
:-) :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-) :-)

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Sisters)