Subject: [Leica] Thanksgiving
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 23:17:01 +0100

It is soon Thursday on my side of the Atlantic, so it is appropriate to wish
my American friends a happy Thanksgiving. I have always been slightly
ambivalent about this holiday, because I cannot help thinking about what
happened to the Indians who welcomed the settlers, but I shall not be a
killjoy. My personal memories of the holiday involve the annual drive from
New Jersey to Florida to spend the long weekend with my family down there,
usually enhanced by a Gator victory on Saturday afternoon.

So, may your light be good, may your turkey be tender, may your favorite
team win, and most importantly, may you enjoy this holiday in the company of
people who love you.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman