Subject: [Leica] IMG: Glow? You want GLOW???!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 21:51:06 -0800

Richard Man SHOWED:

> It almost always happens that when I am out photographing with the Shenhao
> 617, someone always asks "how old is that camera?"
>
> Now instead of just saying, "it's new," I can also add, "well, the lens IS
> 100 years old."
>
> http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20121122-Scanned-18.jpg
>
> http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20121122-Scanned-20.jpg
> > A ~100mm menicus lens in a "modern" (40 years old?) shutter.
> This could be fun!<<<<<<<<

Hi Richard,
A wonderful "tool" to be used in so many imaginary ways of creative scenes
and subjects! :-)

I have no doubt it will and would fracture the minds in the heads of the
super sharp Leica razor-blade crispy blood letting sharp lens folks! :-)
Certainly those who think every frame must be razor-blade sharp! :-)

Even those you've posted fire-up the imagination and excitement to get out
and shoot all kinds of scenes & people subjects in so many different
settings! Adding the lens is 100 years old,  I'd want to use it at every
moment I could creating images we get feeling nice and comfy warm about what
we look at when shot a "100 years ago.!" :-)

When we're moved to those kind of nice feelings we would be shooting like
crazy 24 hours straight exposing wonderful 100 year old looking photographs!
With the wonderful "MOOD LOOK AROUND IT?" As we see posted by you. Certainly
a most beautiful visual effect!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)