Subject: [Leica] M8 sensor shows double exposure m8-72ode - Geoff
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 19:10:24 +0100

 Hello Geoff, the effect might occur under severe underexposure - this is
what Phil thinks. It seems to happen to M9 bodies too. I'll watch this
carefully. Anyway, I had a good look at the other pictures taken the same
day and there seems to be no problem. Replacing sensor + sensor board costs
a fortune so I'll wait a bit before sending my M8 to Solms! (they also take
months to send the machine back ...)Jean-Michel> From: hopsternew at
gmail.com