Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Venice Canals
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 20:40:24 +0100

These are tops Bob; a personal interpretation of the feeling you had
there, and probably photographically conveyed to many more than me :-)
Maybe this arch of the bridge on the top left was the reason why this
shot is slanted? Otherwise all excellent.
More than like Philippe

Le 22 nov. 12 ? 19:00, Robert Adler a ?crit :