Subject: [Leica] MM DNG Files from Tina test
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 19:41:21 -0800

Tina Manley OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] MM DNG Files from Tina test

> Your processing is wonderful! I really think Leica should send you an MM
> use. Your photos would sell more cameras than all of those celebrity ones!

Hi Tina
Not a hope as their marketing people are as bright as bricks on the road at
midnight!

Quality of images and photos doesn't mean anything to them! Nor 60 years of
published experience, books published! Nor 16 years of Leica lecturing!
.....    oh never mind! They are just stupid when it comes to quality and
equipment!  OOPS! Turned it off! Oh well got a little shot in!

cheers,
Dr. ted