Subject: [Leica] C'est a Paris
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 07:42:49 -0800

Fran?ois Berton SHOWED:

http://www.berton-photos.com/zedlug.html

Bon Jour Fran?ois mon ami,
A strong photo made even stronger in B&W!

QUESTION?
Did you shoot any frames wider? Showing the "audience standing around and
the expressions on their faces?"

Quite possibly a greater story telling photo? Possibly? Or maybe it's a two
photo story telling event?

I see certainly two photo situations here:  Maybe????
1/ The photo posted. Musician!

2/ And the one I suggested? Overall also showing crowd facial reactions?

Maybe not possible to make the second image due to lack of super wide lens
for coverage. Or just not enough space to capture an over all story telling
photo to go with your main post.

cheers,
Dr. ted