Subject: [Leica] Question for Jon Streeter
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 22:48:35 -0800

I have gotten a lot of comments on the music.  It's from selections
available on the Photobiz website software.  I keep meaning to use some of
me playing my own compositions, but I just haven't gotten a round tuit yet.
 Maybe I should leave well enough alone? How'd that make me feel to get
comments like "Eeeyewww, lose the music"?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone