Subject: [Leica] Question for Jon Streeter
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 23:23:11 -0800

When I look at my own site and don't want to hear the music, I mute the
computer.  I've considered turning off that option, but so many people have
given me positive feedback I've left it running.  Maybe the first photo
should be a road sign that says "Caution:  Music Ahead."

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone