Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Huipil
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 10:59:58 -0500

Tina,

What a sad expression! It looks very good. My one comment is that it seems
just  bit blue or a tiny bit on the cool side on my monitor. But, it is hdd
for me to tell if that is the scan or my monitor. Perhaps someone whose
system is better calibrated than mine could weigh n. It's a great shot,
though, no matter what.

Barney

Barney