Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sisters, Rescanned
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 16:02:45 -0800

Tina Manley SHOWED & ASKED?

> I rescanned Sisters using Vuescan instead of Silverfast:

> Previous:

> Does this mean I have to rescan everything I've already scanned?

Hi Tina,
Heaven sakes NO!!!!!  WHY?

Well 99.9% of your viewers wouldn't know the difference one from the other
unless they saw them side by each! The other.01% wouldn't care simply
because it's a beautiful human being photograph whichever way you see them!

Relax, being over firnicity with a "mm" of change one way or another by
whatever amount in today's world isn't going to blow an art director's or
photo editors mind! However some folks will have 99% fits at my cut throat
"like it doesn't matter comment." :-)

Like I said the other day. Don't over do it, you'll only knock yourself out
changing it back and forth a thousand times. When the bottom-line is.......
"IF YOU DIDN'T ASK?" Go in the kitchen get a glass, pour one, sit down and
relax! :-)

Oh sorry about that, as this is Thanksgiving Day in the USA and you'll be
setting-up a sumptuous dinner!

Oh go have a wee dram anyway!   :-) :-)  Besides they both look just fine!
For the rest of the folks?   "GET OVER IT!" :-) Oh yeah and have a nice
Thanksgiving day and dinner also!

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] IMG: Sisters, Rescanned)