Subject: [Leica] The glorious days in Barcelona with Ted and Geoff
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:34:33 +0100

Dear Ted,

Thanks for your comment, it is the same thing for me, every time I look at
these pictures I remember the happy days we share together, we will never
forgotten and I hope we have other opportunities to meet us!

Cheers
Lluis

El 25/11/2012, a las 03:58, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: