Subject: [Leica] [PAW] IMG: Flower Girls
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:17:26 +0530

There are more than enough in oils, including the most honest, sometimes
harrowing self portraits in the history of art.

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Rembrandt+Portraits&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=IRx&tbo=u&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=h320UPb_NMrsrAe71YG4CQ&ved=0CD4QsAQ&biw=1680&bih=887

Cheers
Jayanand