Subject: [Leica] Fuji X 100 versus Leica M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 21:55:29 -0500

The dxo lab also said a Nikon D800 makes for better results than medium
format digtial. I'd just have to see that to believe and and am not
believing it. Are top pros really going to not go medium format now because
of that camera. I'm thinking it wont influence many away from shooting
medium format digital where it had been used before for 90 percent of the
stuff.

I've head a medium format digital Epson mat prints in my hand at Photokina a
large print and it was exactly better than anything I'd seen full frame as a
medium format film out put is over 35mm output.
More so even.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Fuji X 100 versus Leica M9)