Subject: [Leica] Hands
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:52:50 -0500

Steve:

I'm also struck by how "visually powerful" your Hand Photos are. Great!  Dr.
Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia USA

"HANDS!  !!!!!!! How visually powerful! Looking at the male hand on the left
creates a sense of "Oh those knuckles must hurt something  awful at
times!!!"  :-( Almost a wonder the fellow can hold the glass. A photograph
an Arthritis organization could use in fund raising and or plain old fashion
looking after oneself!
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2012/hands+copy.jpg.html HANDS
#2: I can say the number of "hand in hand" photos, a countless number I've
seen  over the years! I don't think I've ever seen one as powerful and story
telling as this ring and hands clasped! Amazing! An  absolutely powerful
award winning photo! I would say if ever you enter a  photograph in  a
competition this one would be first on the list!  I have shot hands several
times over the years in similar style. But mine "absolutely pale compared to
this!" It pops on screen and grabs you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WOW!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely "GOOD ON YOU MY FRIEND!" You certainly win the "Gold Ring" with
this photograph! :-) cheers, ted"

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Hands)